Disability Insurance Discounts Available for Physicians, Medical Residents, Medical Fellows, CRNAs, Dentists, Medical Students and Employees of the Cleveland Clinic.
Set for Life Insurance offers special discounts for physicians, nurses and employees who are affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic. These affiliates include:
- Chester County Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine
- Euclid Hospital
- Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Huron Hospital
- Lakewood Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
- Medina Hospital
- South Pointe Hospital
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
Policy provisions include:
- Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- A+ Rated company.
- No exclusions or limitations.
- Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
For more information about disability insurance discounts at the Cleveland Clinic or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!