Disability Insurance Discounts Are Now Available at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lebanon, PA. These discounts are also available to all employees including CRNAs and anesthesiologists.
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
CRNA students within 180 days of graduation may purchase up to $4000/month benefit regardless of income and without an employment contract.
Policy provisions include:
- · Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- · Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- · Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- · A+ Rated company.
- · No exclusions or limitations.
- · Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
For more information about disability insurance for CRNAs, discounts at Good Samaritan Hospital or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!