Set for Life Insurance offers disability insurance discounts for physicians, medical residents, CRNAs, nurses and all other employees of University of Chicago Medical Schoool.
Hospitals affiliated with University of Chicago are also eligible for discounts. These affiliates include:
- · Bernard A. Mitchell Hospital
- · Comer Children’s Hospital at the University of Chicago
- · Chicago Lying-in Hospital
- · Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine
- · University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
Policy provisions include:
- · Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- · Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- · Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- · A+ Rated company.
- · No exclusions or limitations.
- · Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
For more information about disability insurance discounts at University of Chicago Medical School, or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!