Set for Life Insurance offers discounts to physicians, medical residents, fellows, medical students, dentists, dental residents, professors and employees at University of Utah.
These affilliations are eligible for discounts:
- University of Utah Health Care
- University of Utah Health Sciences
- University of Utah School of Medicine
- University of Utah Dental Education Program
- University of Utah College of Health
- University of Utah College of Nursing
- University of Utah School of Pharmacy
- University of Utah Medical Group
- University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics
These discounts range from 15-55% depending on age, gender and occupation. Women see the largest discount as the rates are unisex. Since women typically pay 40% more premium for their disability insurance than their male counterparts, the unisex rates make the greatest difference.
The discounted policies provide a true own occupation, specialty specific definition of disability.
For a list of discounts available through Set for Life, click here.
For more information about disability insurance and disability insurance discounts, contact the Set for Life Insurance office today.