Set for Life Insurance offers special discounts for CRNAs and CRNA students who are affiliated with University of North Carolina. These affiliates include:
- · Carolinas Medical Center
- · University of North Carolina Chapel Hill UNC
- · University of North Carolina Charlotte UNCC
- · University of North Carolina Greensboro
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
CRNA students within 180 days of graduation may purchase up to $4000/month benefit regardless of income and without an employment contract.
These discounts are also available to anesthesiologists and anesthesiology residents.
Policy provisions include:
- · Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- · Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- · A+ Rated company.
- · No exclusions or limitations.
- · Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
FEMALE, Nonsmoker, 30 years old, $4000/month benefit, 90 day wait, benefit period to age 65. Residual rider and increase options up to $15,000/month benefit. No exclusions or limitations.
NONDISCOUNTED MONTHLY PREMIUM: $211
DISCOUNTED MONTHLY PREMIUM: $116
For more information about disability insurance for CRNAs, discounts at UNC or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!