Set for Life Insurance has special disability insurance discounts available to physicians, medical residents, medical students, dental students, dental residents, nurses, nurse anethetists and all faculty and employees fo Drexel University.
These discounts are significant and apply to all future increases. To be eligible for the discount, you must apply while employed by Drexel University. If you are a graduating medical resident or fellow, you must submit your application through Set for Life prior to graduation to ensure the discount.
The discounted disability policy provides a true own occupation, specialty specific definition of disability.
This also includes the following affilitated hospitals:
Regional Medical Campuses
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Bayhealth Medical Center
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Capital Health System
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Coatesville VA Medical Center
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Eagleville Hospital
- Easton Hospital
- Friends Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
- Lancaster General Health
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
- PinnacleHealth Hospitals (Harrisburg)
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- York Hospital
For more information about disability insurance discounts available through Set for Life at Drexel University or to request a disability insurance quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life Insurance office today.