What would happen if you became too sick or injured to work? How would you pay your bills? Would you have to retrain to work in another medical specialty or occupation? What about disability insurance through your employer?
Navigating the intricacies of disability insurance can be challenging and confusing. Set for Life Insurance has specialized in working with thousands of physicians, medical residents and professionals since 1993 and can provide invaluable guidance when choosing the right disability insurance coverage. As independent brokers, they can help you assess your existing policies, identify any gaps in coverage, and tailor a plan that aligns with your unique circumstances and future goals. Their expertise ensures that you make informed decisions to safeguard your financial future effectively. Set for Life Insurance has been featured in multiple publications including The White Coat Investor and KevinMD.
Cleveland Clinic Disability Insurance for Medical Residents.
As a medical resident at the Cleveland Clinic, you have the unique opportunity to take advantage of a GSI policy. This bypasses the typical process and provides you with the highest quality policy at discounted rates and the least amount of hassle.
Guaranteed Standard Issue (GSI) Policies for Cleveland Clinic Medical Residents.
GSI policies are designed to simplify the application process by offering coverage without requiring extensive medical underwriting. These policies are available through Set for Life Insurance.
- Graduating medical residents may purchase up to $7500/month benefit with $7500/month increase options.
- All medical residents may purchase up to $5000/month benefit with up to $10,000/month increase options.
- Policies are own occupation, covering you in your medical specialty. Extra surgical specialty language is included.
- Policies include the residual rider, cost of living rider and language that the premiums will not be increased in the future.
- GSI applications do not require any medical questions.
- If you have already applied for disability insurance and were rated or denied, you may NOT be able to purchase a GSI policy. As such, it is important that your purchase your GSI first.
- GSI policies are available to medical residents up until September 30th of their graduation year.
- For more information about Cleveland Clinic GSI Disability Insurance or to apply today, go to www.setforlifeinsurance.com/gsi
Cleveland Clinic Disability Insurance for Physicians.
As a physician, you have worked thousands of hours toward your career as a physician. This can all be disrupted if you become too sick or injured to work. That’s where disability insurance comes in. Disability insurance replaces your income if you become too sick or injured to work in your medical specialty. They will continue to pay benefits if you are able to work in another medical specialty or occupation. Set for Life Insurance has special discounts available to you through multiple companies. It is important to compare and shop around to ensure you have the most comprehensive coverage without paying more than necessary.
For more information about disability insurance for physicians and medical residents, Request a quote comparison here!