Saving 55% on your individual disability insurance premiums is huge. That’s why women physicians across the country are flocking to Set for Life Insurance for their disability insurance needs.
Since 1993, Set for Life has worked with physicians to set up these discounts. The result is the largest portfolio of disability insurance discounts in the country. Additionally, these rates are “unisex.” This means they are gender neutral. Since women typically pay 40% more on their disability insurance than their male counterparts, this reduces the cost by that 40%. Additionally, there is an employer sponsored discount.
If you are a physician and are affiliated with one of the discounted hosptials, you are eligible for the discount. If your hospital is not yet on that list, we can help you set up the discount for you and your fellow physicians.
Not only are these rates discounted, there are several other advantages of these individual disability insurance policies:
- Discounts are permanent. Even if you leave your current employer, the discount remains.
- Discounts apply to any future increases, even if you are no longer at the discounted employer.
- Men still save! Their discount is approximately 15% over the non-discounted rates.
- Policies are noncancelable, guaranteed renewable. The premiums are guaranteed for the duration of the contract and the company can never change the contract.
- Policies cover you in your medical specialty.
For more information about disability insurance for women physicians or to request a quote comparison, contact Set for Life Insurance today!