Disability insurance underwriting can be complicated. But it doesn’t have to be when you consider purchasing your policy with a simplified underwriting program.
If you are looking to purchase a policy with less than $5000/month benefit without the need for more in the future and don’t have any major health conditions, you may want to consider a simplified underwriting plan.
Sometimes less is more:
- No income documentation.
- No medical exams or testing.
- No attending physician statements or medical records.
- No personal history interview.
What is included?
- Up to $5000/month benefit (depending on company).
- Own occupation definition of disability.
- Increase options in some circumstances.
- Available to ages 18-60.
- Available to most occupational classes.
- All waiting and benefit periods available.
Please contact the Set for Life Insurance office today for more information.