Principal Financial Group
- Sales professionals, financial and investment professionals are now classified based on their income and years earning a certain income. This change moves these people from a 3A to a 5A occupation classifications. This results in a significant reduction in premium.
- A higher 3A occupation class is available for several occupations in the transportation, hospitality and publishing/media industries.
- The percentage of physical duties allowed has increased to 50 percent (from 20 percent) for the Business Owner Enhancer.
- The Business Loan Protection rider’s maximum monthly benefit and maximum aggregate benefit have increased to $20,000 and $2 million, respectively (previously $10,000 and $1 million).
- Increased limits for government employees.
For more information about disability insurance from Principal Financial Group, contact Set for Life Insurance today!