Ohio National’s New Disability Income Insurance Products: Business Overhead Expense (BOE) and Disability Buy-Sell.
Ohio National announced they are introducing all new, industry leading disability income insurance products.
Ohio National Overhead Expense (BOE) policy offers:
- Non-cancellable level premium pricing.
- Own occupation definition of disability with new built in residual disability benefit and replacement salary expense.
- New income and participation limits—issue up to $40,000 a month with additional $20,000 in first six months.
- Enhanced Guarantee of Physical Insurability Rider—exercise up to hal of base benefit each anniversary up to age 60.
Disability Buy-Sell policy offers:
- New income and participation limits—issue up to $2,000,000 combination lump sum and monthly installment.
- New guarantee physical insurability rider—up to 20 percent of the original maximum aggregate benefit every second anniversary up to age 60.
- Optional extended benefit rider—full benefit paid until age 65.