Set for Life Insurance is proud to offer disability insurance discounts to people affiliated with University of Kentucky. Discounts are available to all employees, including physicians, dentists, medical residents, CRNAs, pharmacists, executives and all other affiliated employees.
To qualify for the discounted rate, applications must be submitted through Set for Life Insurance while employed at University of Kentucky. In addition to University of Kentucky Medical Center, all affiliated centers also have access to these discounts. These affiliates include the following:
- University of Kentucky Medical Center
- University of Kentucky College of Dentistry
- University of Kentucky College of Health Sciences
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
- University of Kentucky College of Public Health
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital
- UK Good Samaritan
- Makenna David Pediatric Emergency Center
- Kentucky Children’s Hospital
- Eastern State Hospital
- Kentucky Clinic
Discounts provide 20% off the non discounted price. In addition, the rates are unisex, saving women significantly. (Women typically pay 40% or more on their disability insurance). Discounted policies have the best available definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in y our medical specialty or occupation.
If you are a graduating medical resident, you must apply for coverage prior to graduation.
For more information about disability insurance discounts at University of Kentucky or to request a personalized quote comparison, contact Set for Life Insurance today!