Disability Insurance Discounts Available for Dentists, Dental students, Physicians, and Employees of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and Tufts University School of Medicine.
Set for Life Insurance offers special discounts for dentists, physicians, nurses, and employees who are affiliated with the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and Tufts University School of Medicine.
These affiliates include:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge Hospital
- Carney Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Floating Hospital For Children at Tufts Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
- Jordan Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Medical Center
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
- MetroWest Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center: Salem Hospital
- Saint Elizabeth’s Medical Center
- South Shore Medical Center
- VA Boston HealthCare System
- Winchester Hospital
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
Policy provisions include:
- Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- A+ Rated company.
- No exclusions or limitations.
- Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.