Set for Life Insurance is proud to offer special disability insurance discounts for employees affiliated with St. Joseph Health. This includes physicians, medical residents, nurses, executives, CRNAs and all other employees.
The discount provides a premium discount of 20%. The rates are unisex, saving women even more significantly—close to 55% or more.
These individual disability insurance policies are subject to medical underwriting. The policy provides an own occupation definition of disability and has all of the available riders including residual, CAT catastrophic, COLA and the ability to increase the policy in the future without further medical underwriting. The discounts are permanent and apply to any future increases.
To qualify for the discounted rates, you must submit your application through Set for Life while employed at St. Joseph Health. If you are a graduating medical resident, you must submit your application prior to graduation.
In addition to St. Joseph Health, discounts are available to anyone affiliated with the following hospitals:
- Mission Hospital ‐ Mission Viejo
- Mission Hospital at Laguna Beach ‐ Laguna Beach
- St. Joseph Hospital ‐ Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center ‐ Fullerton
- St. Mary Medical Center ‐ Apple Valley
- Petaluma Valley Hospital ‐ Petaluma
- Queen of the Valley Hospital ‐ Napa
- Redwood Memorial Hospital ‐ Fortuna
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital ‐ Santa Rosa
- St. Joseph Hospital ‐ Eureka
- Covenant Children’s Hospital ‐ Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Levelland ‐ Levelland
- Covenant Hospital Plainview ‐ Plainview
- Covenant Medical Center ‐ Lubbock
- Covenant Medical Center Lakeside ‐ Lubbock
For more information about discounted individual disability policies for people affiliated with St. Joseph Health or to request a quote comparison, contact Set for Life Insurance today!