Set for Life Insurance is proud to offer physicians, medical residents, CRNAs and other employees affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin exclusive discounts on their individual disability insurance.
Medical residents may purchase between $1000 to $5000/month benefit regardless of income and group benefits in force. Graduating medical residents and fellows in their last 180 days of residency may purchase up to $7500/month.
Discounts are permanent and apply to all future increases up to $15,000/month benefit. Policies must be purchased while employed by MCWAH or prior to graduation and require medical underwriting. These discounts are a flat 20%. Additionally, the policies are unisex. This means that it reduces the cost for women up to 55%.
Physicians and Medical residents working at affiliated hospitals are also eligible. These include:
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Hospital
- Medical College of Wisconsin MCWAH
- Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Aurora Health Care (Aurora St. Luke’s, Aurora Sinai and Aurora Psychiatric Hospital)
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin
- Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Mendota Mental Health Institute
- Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division
- Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office
- Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St Joseph (Milwaukee)
Policies are own occupation and specialty specific. Policies can be designed and tailored to your needs. To receive the discounts, applications must be submitted through Set for Life Insurance.
Why Choose Set for Life?
When it comes to working with medical residents and physicians, Set for Life “sets” itself apart from the rest.
- Discounts. Set for Life has spent almost 20 years building relationships and setting up discounts around the country at most major hospitals. These discounts save Set for Life clients between 15-55% (depending on company and gender).
- Expertise. Set for Life principals are highly educated and have a high degree of expertise in the field of insurance.
- Objectivity. Set for Life is a brokerage working with the top available companies in the marketplace. They will do an analysis and comparison before advising you to ensure you have found the best policy suitable to your needs.
- Client Experience. Set for Life clients are valued and are treated in a professional yet down to earth environment. Milestones and policy anniversaries are celebrated.
Set for Life Insurance is licensed in all 50 states. They are based in Greenwood Village, CO, a suburb of Denver.