Set for Life Insurance is proud to offer special discounts on disability insurance for all physicians, dentists, medical residents, executives, CRNAs and employees affiliated with Baptist Health Hospitals in Kentucky.
These discounts are 20% off the already competitive rate. Additionally, the rates are unisex. This helps reduce rates for women by an additional 40%. (women pay approximately 40% more than men on their individual disability insurance premiums).
Policies include the following features:
- True own occupation definition of disability. This means that the policy will pay benefits if you are unable to work in your occupation due to sickness or injury even if you are working in another occupation. If you are a physician, your occupation is your medical specialty.
- Noncancelable, guaranteed renewable. Once your policy is issued, the company can never cancel you or raise your premiums.
- Other riders including COLA cost of living rider, residual (partial disability rider) and the ability to increase the policy in the future at the discounted rates.
To receive the discounts, applications must be submitted through Set for Life Insurance. Individual policies require medical underwriting (medical questions, blood and urine test).
In addition to Baptist Health, all of the following affiliated hospitals have access to these special discounts:
- Baptist Health Corbin
- Baptist Health La Grange
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Baptist Health Louisville
- Baptist Health Madisonville
- Baptist Health Paducah
- Baptist Health Richmond
- ContinueCARE Hospital
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
For more information about disability insurance discounts, unisex rates or to request a personalized quote comparison, contact Set for Life Insurance today!