CRNA Disability Insurance In Georgia
Set for Life Insurance is proud to offer discounts to CRNAs and CRNA students who are affiliated with the CRNA programs in Georgia. These discounts also apply to medical residents, dental students, dental residents, physicians and any employee affiliated with the discounted hospital.
These include the following programs:
- Medical College of Georgia
- Mercer University School of Medicine.
These discounts were set up by Set for Life Insurance and CRNAs who purchased policies while working at the affiliated hospitals. Now that the discounts are in place, they are available to all future CRNAs, physicians, dentists, medical residents and any other employee of the hospitals.
The discounts offer unisex rates as well as a 20% discount. This nets to a savings of 15% for men and 55% for women. Once the discount is on the policy, it is permanent and applies to all future increases.
The benefits cover you in your own occupation if you can’t work as a CRNA. The policy is noncancelable, guaranteed renewable. This means that the premiums are fixed and can no longer be increased by the company.
Individual policies vs. Association plans:
- Individual policies require medical underwriting and questions to initial acquire benefits.
- Individual policies can be more expensive than association policies.
- Premiums are fixed and guaranteed to age 65.
- Benefits are own occupation for the entire benefit period-typically to age 65.
- Association policy premiums typically increase as you age.
- Association policy premiums may not be guaranteed.
- The association may be able to change the contract in the future.
- Association policies may not cover you in your own occupation for the entire benefit period.
If you are a graduating CRNA student or in your first 2 years in practice, you may purchase up to $2500/month without proof of income.